August 12, 2020 @ 7:00PM — 9:30PM
Join us for a golfing fundraiser!
Paw Patrol works
- To rescue and re-home neglected, abused, or otherwise unwanted dogs into loving homes.
- To provide shelter in the form of a lean-to or doghouse to outdoor dogs in an effort to keep them dry and warm.
- To provide outdoor dogs with alternatives to chaining in order to improve their quality of life.
- To promote the importance of spaying/neutering dogs and to offer this service to dogs in our community.
- To provide information to the public about the negative aspects of dog tethering.
- To assist owners with necessary resources to allow them to keep their dog happy, healthy, and out of the already over-crowded shelter system.